This post is supposedly the last leg of my 2016 Lessons series but I failed to publish it a few months ago because I’m busy with school. Here are some of my fave quotes from last year and they seriously fit my current life situation right now. Haha! No more explanations needed because they’re pretty self-explanatory at para makapag-reflect reflect din kayo. They’re in bold para damang-dama. LOL.
21. “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.”
22. “If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t step forward, you’ll always be in the same spot.”
23. “If you give up too soon, you’ll never know what you’ll be missing. Keep going and never quit.”
24. “It is what it is, it was what it was, it will be what it will be. Don’t stress it.”
25. “Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.” – Edmund Lee