“Where did 2015 go?”
“This year went by way too fast!”
“How is it 2016 already?!”
These phrases often pop out of your Twitter timeline, don’t they? And there you are, reading this post, wondering where did 2015 go. But seriously, 2015, where have you been? This year was
probably really one of the best in my sixteen years of existence, considering that I wasn’t fully aware of what was happening [to me] before. This year was the happiest, heartbreaking, confusing, eye-opening, emotional, and best ever. Apologies for not knowing how to describe 2015, I’m lost for words.
2015 broadened my perspective towards situations and things I can’t handle. It made me reevaluate my thinking and myself as well. Currently, I’m in that process of knowing my stand about certain things around me. The past year made me do things which I’ve been dreaming of doing. I admit that my 2015 goals were within reach and for 2016, I’ll
try will slowly get out of my comfort zone.
- Help others – This is the real ‘feed goals’, like, literally feed people. Feed their empty stomachs or feed their minds. I’ve been wanting to help the less fortunate by donating food and clothes. Honestly, I’m willing to spend as long as it’s for a good cause. A little goodness goes a long long way, I know I say this a lot, but believe me, it’s true.
- Spoil my parents – Spoil them in the way they like to spoil me. Kidding aside, I know how hard it is to be a parent by just imagining myself as one. (Wala pa naman po akong anak, promise.) Mom and Dad worked so hard for me and all I can do is to return the favors they handed over me. I will do my bestestest to make them prouder than ever. (Mommy, daddy, alam ko binabasa niyo ‘to, nagkakamali kayo,wala akong gustong hingin ha! Haha!)
- Read more
- Be myself…more – “If you’re upset that I’m just being myself, I’m going to be myself more.” – Taylor Swift
- Have a flat stomach – As of this month, I cut out carbs (lo and behold, it made me lose weight and kind of flattened my tummy) but not really sweets. My bad. I’m claiming that I’ll gain abs this 2016. Abs. Abs.
- Meet new friends – I
may not beam not the friendliest kid in town but I do make friends. Not that easily, though. And the past few days got me thinking that I should meet my real friends. It takes guts. #whywasIanintrovert
- Create a jar of memories – We have mason jars at home and I can’t wait to try this out! In case you don’t know what this is, all you have to do is to write all the happy things or memories you experience everyday and collect them in one jar, then read them if you feel down. I can’t wait to re-read all of these soon!
- Enjoy Senior High – Amidst all of the academic responsibilities, I’ll try to make this one as memorable as possible. Senior high means meeting a new set of faces, new lessons, and figuring out what life has in store for me.
- Maximise my time – All my life I’ve been good in time management and I hope (I sincerely hope) that I can still manage this. Spell productivity.
- Invest in good reads
- Go out and spend the day alone – This was planned before but I didn’t have the guts to do so. I’m coming for you this year. I’m coming for you.
- Learn how to drive – Pray for me that I’m not gonna include this again on my 2017 bucket list. Meh.
- Face my fears – Try killing a cockroach? Have braces? Speak in front of a big crowd? What?
- One day of photoshoot – Model lang?! Haha! Dedicating one day for photoshooting in various locations wearing different outfits. (Para saan? Syempre para sa blog na ‘to!) Ah, Dad, maghanda ka na. And please recruit an alalay. LOL.
- Quality content and organic following – I swear I will try to be an open book through this blog. But of course, what’s private will always be private.
- Create a Vlog
- Buy a domain and recruit a web designer – Every blogger’s dream.
- Value sleep more than anything
- Sell artworks – I’m open for commissioned artworks. PS, I’ll name my price. #lolwhut (Sana mapanindigan ko ‘to.)
- Be a vegetarian for a month
- Mt. Pinatubo adventure
- Collaborate with brands – Hoping for a greater following for me to accomplish this!
- Magkaroon ng billboard – Alam ko malabo, pero seryoso ako. Who knows?
- Save up money – So I don’t have to worry, wbu baby?
- Be happier than ever – 2015 had a lot of happy (legit happy) moments and I hope 2016 can surpass the number of days 2015 had!